"The little show that could"
Sept. 13th of 2005 aka 9 years of Supernatural
"25 things i wish i realized while i was still in highschool"
- That zit on your cheek literally does not matter
- Skipping class one time will not ruin your entire life
- The boy you’re trying so hard to impress will mean nothing to you in a year
- Bring coffee to school and ignore people who make fun of it
- Bring a snack, too. Don’t care if people hear you eating in class.
- Being popular isn’t and will never be something that seriously defines who you are
- Appreciate your teachers
- Doing/not doing drugs doesn’t make you cooler than anyone else.
- Neither does drinking
- Talk to the kid sitting alone; even though it may not change your life it could drastically change theirs
- Participate in school events
- Wear sweatpants everyday
- Or wear a dress everyday
- Wear whatever makes you comfortable
- Nobody will laugh at you if you sit alone at your lunch table for five minutes
- Utilize the library
- Don’t wait 20 minutes to text someone back just to seem cool
- Tell your friends how much you love them
- Cherish your free textbooks… seriously
- Help confused freshmen, be nice to them. Remember how much you would have appreciated it a couple years ago
- Compliment the other girls in the bathroom
- That fight you had with your mom really isn’t that big of a deal
- It’s okay to cry
- Don’t let your desire for a romantic relationship stop you from forming platonic relationships
- Remember that life does go on
when people dont like lord of the rings because the movies are ‘long’
when people dont like lord of the rings because it has ‘too much fighting’
when people dont like lord of the rings
Lord of the Rings
Tokyo Ghoul - Episode 11
Mark Ruffalo, eating Ruffles on a Buffalo
You’re my favorite artist
At this point, I’m shocked when I’m seeing these things before they are reblogged by actual Mark Ruffalo.
The premise of minimum wage, when it was introduced, was that a single wage earner should be able to own a home and support a family. That was what it was based on; a full time job, any job, should be able to accomplish this.
The fact people scoff at this idea if presented nowadays, as though the people that ring up your groceries or hand you your burgers don’t deserve the luxury of a home and a family, is disgusting.
Yeah Marcel the monkey bit them and gave them monkey rabies and they died.
In case you guys haven’t seen the mini-reunion on Jimmy Kimmel Live: x